Friday, September 10, 2010

From Dots to Squares

Drew thumbnails. These are only some of them.
I rendered 4 periodically and the 4 playful.
I chose these two for periodic and playful. The one on the left is periodic and I chose this one because I like how it gives the illusion of 3D space and it compliments well with the other one. I chose the one on the right playful because it looks like a puppy and who says that puppies aren't playful. My Jaguar wouldn't stop bugging me to put him in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. of your eight, i found your strongest playful composition to be the most bottom right image. I found this of special interest because the solution was unique to you. were as making a puppy/teddy bear kind of creature was a common solution among the class. yes you've used the page well, creating playful and an overall good composition, i preferred your unique solution

    ReplyDelete