Tuesday, October 5, 2010

16 Ink Drawings

Tape on the paper:
Used a used up tape roller and rolled it across the page.
I used a tassel on all four corners with different hits to give it value.

An ink pen sliding across the page.

I used tape wad instead of just laying it flat and hit the page with rubber bands.

200 lines with both hands:

My left index finger vs my right index finger. I noticed my right makes longer lines.

I rolled up a leaf and cut the tip so that it can be flat for both hands.

A tassel and an ink pen.

Ink pen on the left and a berry stem for the right.

100 lines:
Berry stem going back and forth on the page.

Pen dipped in ink.

Mega sharpie pack slammed on the paper and then slid across the page.

Rolled up leaf in a curved line motion.
Fold then unfold method:

I folded the paper into a paper boat. Then I dragged the tassel across the page.

I folded the paper into a paper airplane and then slammed my finger on the page and slide it in different directions. I was listening to Mexican rock music.

I folded the paper into the smallest square that I could get. I then grabbed the tassel and swung in a circular motion on the page.

I folded the paper in half then rolled it up and pressed it down. I used rubber bands to make the ink lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment